I married my best friend. We were only 19 when we said our vow's and I don't think either one of us realized just what they would come to mean. We have been through so much over the years some of it good and some of it not so good but we have stuck by each other through it all.
- For Better - The birth of our 4 daughters
- For Worse - The death of my mom in 1986 and then the death of my dad in 2004
- For Richer - We have had some very blessed years
- For Poorer - We have had some very trying times
- In Sickness - Ron's High Blood Pressure, my Cancer, the Twins premature birth and time in the NICU, Kayley born with a broken collar bone, Misty's gallbladder surgery.
- In Health - For the most part we have been pretty healthy and at the moment all seems well.
- Till death do us part - I really hope that is a far away time.
I could go on and on about him and our life together but I will save that for another day!
Until Next time