One of my new photography friends Alby tagged me on her blog. So now I have to post 10 things you should know about me her on my blog. Since I have been a really bad blogger lately I thought this was just the push that I needed to get back to blogging. So here goes......
- I have learned that I should try and please God first and foremost and not worry so much about trying to please people.
- I started the NutriSystem program the monday before Thanksgiving and to date have lost 12.6 lbs. I have a long way to go and it's slow and steady but I feel so much healthier already. Now need to add some excercise into the mix.
- I still love to scrapbook although I haven't had as much time lately to do so.
- I am seriously addicted to photography and really love the fact that I am starting to understand it better. I have a long way to go but I will slow down and enjoy this journey.
- I am still so in love with my husband and wish we were in a position to travel the world together (there is no one else I would rather do that with)!
- I am a very proud mama to my four great daughters. They are my pride and joy and I will always be there for them. I really wish my mom had had the chance to meet them. That is a heartache for me that just never goes away.
- I have never been one that is into designer things which if you know me you probably already know that LOL. I do have expensive taste I have just always thought it was silly to spend money on clothes that would eventually wear out and such. Now when it comes to camera equipment this rule flys totally and helplessly out the window!
- I am selling handmade cards and saving up to buy myself a new camera (it will probably take me awhile but I know I will get there and then I will start save up for some L series lenses). So if you are in the need for a card let me know.
- I enjoy learning weather it be photography, editing, scrapbooking, crafting, etc
- I talk a lot when I am nervous and I feel out of place in a lot of social situations.
Ok I hope I didn't bore you too much. Now I have to tag a few people so here goes, Carla T., Sara R., Laura V., MaryLynn R. and Tiffany L. If you have been tagged you can either post on your own blog or on your facebook and I won't hold it against you if you choose not to play along.
Until Next time.