Here we are in the Month of June already. I've decided to post a list of 10 things I would like to accomplish this month. So here goes:
- Read my Bible and have quiet time with the Lord more often.
- Establish a date night with my husband.
- Spend some fun family time with my girls.
- Focus on my health making better food choices
- Spend time focusing on getting better with photography.
- Spend time working on my Project Life album.
- Meet up with at least one friend from my online photography group in person.
- Pamper myself with a pedicure.
- Start on a baby album for my soon to be 1st grand baby.
- Send a card to someone to brighten their day just because at least twice this month.
Here are a few shots from my latest photo shoot with my fun loving S.F. girl. She just finish up her first year of college and while she was home for a few days asked me to take photo's. She knows how to make my heart happy!
What are your plans for the month of June?