It's time to say Goodbye to 2013 and Hello to 2014!
If you have been reading my blog for any length of time then you know that I do not make New Years Resolutions because quite frankly I am not so great at keeping them. Back in 2010 I jumped on the One Little Word band wagon and haven't looked back since. One Little Word is all about choosing a word for the upcoming year and then seeing where that word takes you throughout the year. I first heard about this concept through Ali's blog back towards the end of 2009 and the idea just really spoke to my heart.
My word for 2014 is Commit.
I am excited to see what journey this word will take me on this year.
There are so many things that jump out at me that I either need or want to commit to:
- Having a quiet time each day so that i can have a quality relationship with God
- My husband so that our relationship will grow stronger and even better
- My family to have closer bonds and quality time together
- My photography so that I can become more confident and grow in my skills
- and the list goes on but you get the idea
My previous words have been:
- 2010 - Explore
- 2011 - Focus
- 2012 - Learn
- 2013 - Listen
These words have become a part of my everyday life and are near and dear to my heart.
Will you be choosing a word for 2014 or are you making resolutions? Please leave me a comment and let me know what your word or resolutions are, I would love to hear about them.
May you each have a very and blessed Happy New Year!
Until next Time