- You are still drooling like crazy and soak just about any outfit your mommy puts on you.
- You have a rash on your neck because no matter how hard your mommy tries to keep it dry you just keep getting it wet LOL.
- You constantly chew on your fingers and hands and even your blankies.
- You haven't been weighed or measured in a while but I am sure you have to be at least 25" long just looking between your last months picture and this months.
- You are eating rice cereal now and really seem to like it.
- You get so excited and try to copy Grandma when she makes this sounds with her lips but yours comes out more like spitting raspberries LOL (which only adds to the wetness of your clothing)
- Your mommy bought you a bumbo seat and you really like sitting up in it.
Below are some of my project 52 photo's
Week 4 - Someone needs a bib LOL
Week 5 - Love those lashes
Week 6 - Sitting up in the pillows like a big girl.
Week 7 - excited about her Valentine's frog and making sure everyone knows.
Week 8 - Chewing on her blankie and anything else she can find.
I absolutely love watching our sweet Audryna continue to grow and change on an almost daily basis.
Until next Time